- Series 7 Smith Machine - the most advanced Smith Machine in the industry. Commercial grade construction combined with state-of-the-art biomechanical design
- Plated Loaded or Pin-Loaded 210 Lb. Selectorized Lat Attachment - Perform any high or low pulley exercise with no down time thanks to the no-cable-change design. Low row foot brace is pop-pin adjustable for maximum pre-stretch and radiused for maximum comfort. Includes Lat Bar and Low Row Bar. For pin-loaded option, the precision machined 210 Lb. alloy steel weight stack with special add-on weight plate posts for extra resistance when you need it. #GLA348QS
- Pec Attachment - Extra-thick arm roller pads and DuraFirm"! back pad make performing pectoral fly s comfortable even with the heaviest weight. Unique design allows both unilateral and bilateral movement. #GPA3
GFID31 Flat / Incline / Decline Bench - Full commercial design can handle over 1,000 Lbs. Eight-position back and seat pads adjust from decline to a 90 shoulder press position. Please note that the preacher curl attachment (WPCA1) and/or leg developer attachment (GLDA3) are not included. These can be purchased separately.
ABOUT THE SMITH MACHINE:
Our new Series 7 Smith Gym allows you to develop muscle mass beyond your imagination at a rate that will amaze you. You get virtually all the same exercises as you do in a fully equipped gym, but in the convenience of your own home, on your own schedule, without the need for a spotter.
This is not just another smith machine. The process of developing a cutting edge, state-of-the-art Series 7 Smith Gym System that meets Body-Solid's meticulous standards of quality that has not been easy. While other companies have rushed to get their smith gyms to market, we've taken the time to get it just right. Now, with the Body-Solid Series 7 Smith Gym System, you can trust that you're getting the best system available.
Our Series 7 Smith Gym System gives you the freedom of movement you need to do your exercises correctly. The Series 7 Smith Gym is based on a 2"x 3" commercial quality mainframe and set to a 7 reversed pitch. The 7 angle was designed to allow natural upper and lower body movements for precise chest and gluteal biomechanics. Over 50 exercises are available on our Series 7 Smith Gym System and all of them can be done correctly under your control. Every set, every rep, every movement. That is how you get real results. And there's only one thing you want from your gym system. Results.
- Precise 7 angle Smith Machine combined with 7 angle freeweight barbell workout center designed for natural upper and lower body exercise movements.
- Linear ball bearing Smith system with 20 crossmember lock-out points for a safe, solid stop at any point in your workout routine
- Freeweight gunrack system with 14 lift-off and racking positions for ultimate versatility, safety and control.
- Large diameter Smith Bar responds quickly, is easy to control and weighs only 25 Lbs. It s ideal for amateurs or professionals
- Heavy-duty all-4-side welded 11 gauge and 12 gauge 2"x3" mainframe steel construction with a safe, solid 4-point stance for maximum stability
- Includes incredibly strong, adjustable safeties for both the Smith system and the freeweight barbell workout center
- Six Olympic weight plate storage posts safely suspend plates off the floor for easy access
- Olympic Bar holder mounted to the frame stores your bar without obstructing any exercise movements
- 98"L x 70"W x 83"H
Q: Do you ship outside of Australia?
A: We only ship within Australia.
Q: How much is delivery?
A: Delivery for most items can be calculated using the websites shipping calculator. After you have added your items to the shopping cart, add your postcode into the shopping cart to initiate the shipping calculator, rates will then calculate here as you add/remove products.
Q: Why is the shipping calculator not working?
A: If you are not receiving a calculated shipping rate for your order, it is likely your order is either very heavy, large or to a regional/remote area of Australia. We can still deliver to your address; however, we just need to obtain a custom freight quote for you which can take between 1-3 business days. To get a custom freight quote, please contact us.
Q: What shipping methods do you have available?
A: We send small size items via Australian Post/Fastway and Bulky/heavy items are sent via a Freight Carrier service.
We also provide a same day/next day delivery service for items in stock in store, within a 5km radius of the store. Please contact the stores to get a same day/next day delivery quote. Excludes bulky items.
Q: What is Authority to Leave?
A: When a sender or receiver gives 'authority to leave' (ATL), they’re giving the delivery driver permission to leave the parcel at the delivery address without a signature when the parcel is delivered (as long as it’s safe to do so). All orders are automatically assigned authority to leave unless instructed otherwise.
Q: Why should I provide Authority to Leave?
This is the best way to allow for contactless delivery, which is safe for yourself and the delivery person too.
The other benefit of delivering orders with authority to leave is that the parcel will almost always be delivered on the first attempt. This means you won’t have to organise a redelivery and pay the re-delivery fee or collect the order from a local collection point.
Q: Do you allow pick up from your showrooms?
A: Yes, you can pick up from our both our showrooms. Online orders can take 1-2 days to be processed, it is best to call us prior to your arrival so we can have your item ready for you.
B: With large orders, we need prior notice to prepare orders, especially if you are sending your own transport to pick up, as it takes time to pack everything onto pallets and wrap, normally 24 hours prior notice is required.
Q: How long will it take to have my order delivered?
A: We will dispatch your order from our warehouse within 1-5 business days (depending on weight/size) upon clearance of your payment and confirmation of delivery address. The day your order is dispatched, we will email you the tracking number and the courier company's phone number so you can contact them to find out the approximate delivery time. Lead time varies as per the destination. At any stage, you can call 1800 817 418 and our friendly staff will inform you of your order status.
We cannot advise the exact day and time delivery will occur , however we will email you the tracking details and the freight company contact details and they can provide you a better estimation of the time. (Excludes Sydney Metro deliveries via Capital couriers)
Q: Can my order be delivered in the weekend?
A: Unfortunately, the courier companies do not deliver on weekends or on public holidays.
Q: What if my order weighs more than 250kg?
A: If you require delivery to a residential address and your order contains any single boxed items over 50kg, or combination of heavy/large items : (over 250kg), a tail lift service will likely be required and costs $149. The tail lift charge is not included in the shipping calculator on this website and needs to be added to the total if the service is required. Please contact us if you are unsure whether this service will be required for your order.
The following situations can be exempt from tail lift charges:
- Deliveries to Sydney addresses where the receiver can organise manual unload.
- Deliveries to business addresses with forklift access.
- Deliveries to local depots for customer pick up, please ask us for the closest depot if you are in a regional/remote area.
- An order to a residential address weighing up to 250kg, where no single boxed item exceeds 50kg.
Q: What is a tail lift?
A: A Tail lift is a mechanical device permanently fitted to the back of a delivery truck. It is used to lift heavy items on and off the truck when a forklift is not available.
Please note: Sometimes in the event that a tail lift truck is not available, the freight carrier will hand unload the heavy items off the truck. Hand unload by the freight carrier is covered by the tail lift surcharge if the tail lift service is not available.
Q: If I am not home can my order be left at my address?
A: Yes, providing your order is under 250kg. when checking out, please provide your instructions in the 'Order Instructions' field to leave your order in a specific place e.g. 'Please leave around the back of house behind the bins'.
- If goods can't be left at your location (drivers discretion) they will be taken back to the nearest depot where you will need to collect goods at your convenience. Resending goods will incur extra delivery charges.
- To prevent paying re-delivery fees, extra delivery charges etc. please ensure you provide us with special delivery instructions.
Q: What if items are missing from my order?
Short delivery: If your order is over 22kg and under 250kg it is possible that the items have been sent via a courier in loose boxes. Occasionally the courier may deliver the items in different batches. E.G If you order ten items and you receive only eight, then the delivery is short (of two items) = short delivery. The courier will then deliver the remaining items in the next 1-3 business days.
Out of stock items: Occasionally, some items may be temporarily out of stock and will be delivered at a later date as a back order, however, you will usually be notified of this prior to despatch.
If you believe you are missing any boxes or items after carefully checking and opening everything you have received, (multiple items may be combined in one box), please check your invoice and courier delivery dockets to confirm.
Any claims for missing items must be made within 7 days of receiving your order (no exceptions) so that we can investigate whether it was a warehouse despatch error or items have been temporarily lost in transit. The sooner we are notified, the better chance we have of resolving missing items.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.