Fitbiz Exercise Equipment does not sell, rent or otherwise make available any personal data submitted by visitors to our site to any third parties. Fitbiz Exercise Equipment is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. The information will not be used for any direct marketing or unsolicited follow-up unless we have previously informed you of this possible use and you have given us your express permission when submitting it.
With your permission, Fitbiz Exercise Equipment will use this information for such purposes as:
- Sending you e-mail press releases or notification
- Delivering goods or prizes
Fitbiz Exercise Equipment does make use of non-personally identifiable statistical information (browser type, geographical location, age, gender) for optimisation of our sites as part of our internal review process and in a general way to learn more about the consumers of our products. This information will not be disclosed to third parties by Fitbiz Exercise Equipment. This data will only be used for the stated purpose, and will not be used for any unsolicited communication unless you give us permission. Children and young people under 16 are advised to get permission from their parent or guardian before they submit personal data to Fitbiz Exercise Equipment web sites. This policy may be modified from time to time.
MJ & JM Chambers PTY LTD October 2001
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.