Business Finance Made Easy ... With Flexi Commercial
With simple monthly repayments and minimal red tape, leasing equipment for your business is the smart way to get ahead.
Easy Application, Fast Approval
Apply online or over the phone, and be approved for smaller amounts in minutes. Approval for larger amounts should take less than 48 hours.
‘No financials required’
You can now get super-fast processing for Finance and Operating Lease deals up to $50K - without the need for supporting financials^. To use the process, all you have to do is satisfy our credit criteria and verify your financial position via electronic retrieval of your bank statements on the Bankstatements.com.au website.
Conserve your Cashflow
Acquire business-boosting assets now without draining your cash flow. Leasing frees up lines-of-credit and other sources of funding so you can keep your business ticking along while benefiting from the innovation and efficiency that the leasing of new equipment provides.
Simple Monthly Payments
No set-up fees or unexpected ongoing charges with a commercial lease. Instead, there’s an affordable fixed payment plan tailored to your needs. You choose the term and fixed monthly payments to suit your budget. Fixed lease payments, with terms from 2 to 5 years, mean you can plan with certainty and spread payments over your selected term.
Bundle Add-on Equipment
Combine a range of items from a single supplier into one lease with easy combined monthly payments. Plus you can easily get a new agreement to get more equipment as your business grows.
Avoid Technology Obsolescence
Out-of-date technology and equipment can slow you down. Leasing assets and equipment over their productive life allows you to upgrade to the very latest equipment during or at the end of the term. It’s a smart way to keep pace with technology and stay ahead.
Make Tax-time Easier
Monthly lease payments maybe 100% tax deductible – if the equipment is used solely for business purposes. You don’t have to account for depreciation and you can claim a credit for the GST component as well. As a fully deductible operating expense for tax purposes, the actual cost to the business may be less than the actual payments*.
Choose from Top Suppliers
FlexiCommercial has partnerships with many business equipment dealers and suppliers nationwide. This means you should be able to deal with your preferred equipment supplier to negotiate the best deal for your business and bundle the assets into one easy and convenient payment plan. If your supplier is not a partner, call us on 1300 340 447, or send us a note.
Flexible End of Contract Options
Choose between an operating lease and a finance lease. At the end of an operating lease term, you can upgrade to new technology, extend the lease, make an offer to purchase or simply return the equipment. There are no hidden clauses or residual value liability. At the end of a finance lease term, you simply pay the agreed residual amount and you own the equipment outright.
Take advantage of our upgrade option, and update equipment when required. It’s a great way of maintaining cash flow while financing your ongoing business needs.
* Tax deductions may apply. FlexiCommercial does not provide legal, tax or accounting advice. See your tax advisor for details. ^ For existing businesses for $15K-$50K deals. Must satisfy credit criteria and use bankstatements.com.au
How It Works
FlexiCommercial offers your business flexible equipment finance solutions. Our Credit Criteria for Finance vary depending on whether you are an existing or new business and the required amount of finance.
There are five simple steps to getting the finance you need today:
- Choose the equipment you need. We can connect you with our network of partners which comprises the top suppliers in most industries.
- Choose the type of lease and terms that best suit your needs.Select from a wide choice of payment terms to best suit your budget. Choose a 12, 24, 36, 48 or 60 month term.
Remember, the longer the term, the smaller the monthly repayment.
- Apply online, over the phone or through your supplier in store. It typically takes minutes to make an application for your finance.
- Sign and return the paperwork, once you have finance approved, and arrange to have your new equipment delivered to your workplace or take it with you.
Now you can leverage your new assets for business efficiency, competitive advantage and growth.
What You Can Lease
Office and networking technology, medical equipment, industrial machinery, catering fitouts – whatever your business, whatever your needs, you can lease just about any business equipment through us.
Also you can bundle up all your equipment needs from the one supplier into one easy and convenient lease, with easy and convenient combined monthly payments.
Some of the Industries we Cover
IT and office
Desktop, laptop and netbook computers, audio visual equipment, data projectors, network routers, scanners, servers and storage, for your truly wired office network.
Espresso machines, commercial ovens, fridges and cooking equipment galore to cook-up your fabulous food ideas.
Cross trainers, weights and more to help build up your gym or fitness centre.
Alarms, cameras, intercoms and other security equipment to safeguard you business.
IP networks, hardware and software including telephony systems, internet and data, support, equipment, and software for 24x7 connectivity.
Printers and copiers
Copy, scan and fax solutions. You can lease photocopiers and printers for your office or even a commercial print system.
If you can't see equipment for your industry call us on 1300 871 608 to speak with one of our team.
Defibrillators, ECG machines, ultrasound, X-Ray equipment, monitors and more to equip your medical practice.
IPL, phototherapy, high-tech infusion, laser, and microdermabrasion equipment to make-over your beauty salon, treatment centre or clinic.
Surgical lighting, operating tables, scales, patient warmers and other creature comforts for your veterinary practice.
Office desks and work stations, conference tables, reception units and more to fit out your office interior.
Forklifts, generators, tools, scaffolding and more to build your business.
Solar panels, energy efficient lighting and any other equipment investments that can help lower emissions*.
Where You Can Lease
We partner with a network of equipment suppliers, merchants and manufacturers who offer our flexible leasing solutions Australia-wide.
If your preferred supplier is not a current FlexiCommercial partner, you can either:
- Get your supplier to call us on 1300 340 447 for fast accreditation. The process only takes a few minutes, after which they’ll be able to offer you finance; or
- Let us know your requirements so we can connect you with one of our partners.
Why Partner with Us?
Enhance your business offering, boost sales and optimise customer service. By offering our flexible finance solution you can empower your customers with more buying power and an easier way to pay.
A flexible finance solution gives your customers more buying power with minimal impact on their cash flow. Providing an equipment leasing option makes even big ticket items easy to afford through smaller, manageable payments.
Get Paid, Fast
When your customers get the equipment, you get paid. We manage the day to day details of the lease from the moment of delivery on.
Optimise Customer Service
Move from being a supplier to a 'total solutions provider'. By offering innovative and flexible finance to your customers you make your equipment more affordable and easier to sell.
Get More Leads
We give our partners leads. We connect our leasing applicants with partners that can help them acquire the equipment they need.
Gain An Edge
We work with you to identify opportunities to deliver innovative solutions that satisfy your customer needs and give you competitive advantage.
Affordable, tax-deductible payments every month tend to be an easier ‘I'll take it now’ than a big upfront cost. By selling your business equipment based on a financed payment, you close more sales.
Increase Repeat Business
At the end of a lease term your customers will be notified that they have the option of an easy upgrade to brand new equipment on a new agreement. Customers who choose this option will be guided back to your business as return customers.
Partner With Us
We’d love to talk to you about creating the ideal finance solution for your customers. If you’re registered for GST and have a good credit history*.
Speed, Service & Support
We supply all the tools, training, promotions and support you need to offer business finance to your customers. We also ensure you have a dedicated Account Manager to work with you to:
- identify opportunities
- deliver innovative solutions to satisfy customer needs
How To Arrange A Lease In 3 Easy Steps
Step 1: Contact us
Call our specialist business equipment leasing applications team on 1300 817 418. Most approvals can be granted in minutes over the phone.
Email the customer’s details to us and we’ll call your customer to walk them through the application. Include:
- your partnership details and the salesperson’s name
- your customer’s name and contact details
- the amount to be financed and the equipment being leased
Step 2: Sign the documents
We’ll fax or email the contract documents for signature to you if the customer is in-store, or to your customer if they are ordering from elsewhere.
- If your customer is in-store, you can have the customer sign the documents then and there and email or fax them back to us with a copy of the invoice.
- If your customer is ordering from elsewhere, we’ll send them the documents directly for them to sign and return to us. In this case, you will also need to send us a copy of the final invoice – we can’t finalise settlement without it.
Step 3: Receive full payment fast
You are paid in full following confirmed delivery of the goods. We typically pay the total amount within 24 hours – meaning you don’t need to worry about overdue accounts or bad debts. Providing finance not only supports your customers’ cash flow, it helps you optimise yours.
Nothing Else To Worry About
If ever there’s an issue, it’s not your problem – it’s ours. We deal directly with the customer to sort it out.
Partner With Us
We’d love to talk to you about creating the ideal finance solution for your customers. If you’re registered for GST and have a good credit history*.
Ready to build up your fitness centre with the latest cross trainers, benches, weights and treadmills, but don’t want to weaken your cash flow? A leasing solution can help you get your business moving.
Fit out your fitness centre with all the latest equipment. Our flexible lease agreements mean manageable monthly payments which are 100% tax deductible*. You can also easily add extra equipment as your gym membership grows.
Theft, Accidental Loss or Damage
As part of your lease agreement you’re required to either cover your equipment through standard business insurance or choose one of our Protect* options. Either way your covered if if something goes wrong.
Using Protect or Protect Platinum
Our Protect* and Protect Platinum* options provide cover over the equipment noted in your lease agreement against theft, accidental loss or damage. The cost of this protection is included in your rental payments.
To lodge a claim for stolen, accidentally lost or damaged equipment
- Please contact us on 1300 328 569
Provide as much information as possible to assist in the assessment process. Include police reports if relevant.
Note: An administration fee will apply to successful claims.
The claim process
We tend to process a claim within hours of receiving all the required information from you. For successful claims, we may:
- Repair the equipment (if applicable) or
- Replace the equipment with equipment of similar age and specifications or
- Release the equipment from your rental agreement, with no more financial obligations to you for that asset, in some circumstances*.
Using Business Insurance
If you did not select Protect* or Protect Platinum* for your leased equipment, then your own business insurance comes into play.
As part of the lease agreement, you have agreed to:
- Keep the equipment insured against loss and all other normally insured risks for its full replacement value during the agreed term
- Name FlexiCommercial as an additional insured party and loss payee under the policy
- Provide us with a Certificate of Currency of Insurance within 30 days of the lease start date (Protect* cover will switch on automatically, if we do not receive proof of insurance within that time).
- Not do anything which would allow the insurer to refuse or reduce a claim
We’re entitled to receive any amounts paid by an insurer. If you receive them, you hold them on trust for us.
* Subject to Terms and Conditions.
Managing Breakdowns & Warranties
Your leased equipment is covered for breakdowns under the statutory warranty (where applicable) and manufacturer’s warranties.
Contact the Manufacturer
In the event of a breakdown or malfunction during this time, call the manufacturer or your supplier to organise the repair.
Get Insurance Cover
Should your lease agreement extend beyond the terms of statatutory warranty (where applicable) or manufacturer’s warranty, you must take out equipment insurance cover for the full term of your lease.
Remember, you’re responsible for the general maintenance of the leased equipment.
The Day-to-Day Management of Your Agreement
Changes, updates and termination options – what you need to know about the general management of your lease.
Update your Details
Tell us if you change your name, company name, business name, bank account or credit card details, or your business, postal or email address. To update your information, call 1300 328 569
Deal with Payment Issues
If it becomes difficult for your business to meet your repayment obligations, we may offer you the following options:
- extending the term of your agreement to reduce monthly payments;
- extending the term of your agreement and suspending payments for a set time;
- suspending payments for a set time.
Please note, fees may apply where applicable if you take up these options.
Talk to us about your situation. We can help. Call 1300 328 569.
End the Agreement Early
If you wish to terminate the agreement early, there are a number of options.
- Offer to purchase: Make an offer to purchase the equipment at any price you see fit. We may accept or reject your offer, but if we accept your offer to purchase your equipment, GST will apply to the purchase price*.
- Upgrade: Pay out the remainder of your contract, and upgrade to a new product.
- Return: Pay out the remainder of your contract and return the equipment to end your agreement.
Please note, early termination payments may apply.
To discuss your end-of-contract options, call 1300 340 447
* Tax deductions may apply. FlexiCommercial does not provide legal, tax or accounting advice. See your tax advisor for details.
Use our quote calculator to find out more information on repayment amounts and terms.
Lease Almost Any Equipment You Need
You can lease just about anything your business needs from a treadmill to circuit training equipment. Talk to us about our cash-flow friendly leasing solutions for:
- Treadmills, exercise bikes, ellipticals & cross trainers
- Circuit training
- Gym benches
- Multi gyms and multistation machines
- Plate loaded machines
- Upper body equipment
- Weights, dumbbells and bars
- Cross fit equipment
- Lease exercise bikes & treadmills, valued at $35,000 from just $829.50 per month^.
- Lease universal gym machines, valued at $15,000 from just $363.00 per month^.
- Bundle an equipment package worth $10,000 from just $258.00 per month^.
Our flexible terms offer a simple way for you to finance your ongoing needs and stay up-to-date with the latest technology. A number of end-of-term benefits also gives you the option to upgrade to new equipment, extend your term or make an offer to purchase.
5 Top Reasons To Lease Fitness Equipment Through Us
- Flexible 12, 24, 36, 48 and 60 month term options
- No capital outlay means steady cash flow
- Tailored solutions support growing practices
- Ability to finance a single machine or your entire business
- Fully tax deductible*
* Tax deductions may apply. FlexiCommercial does not provide legal, tax or accounting advice. See your tax advisor for details. Finance subject to credit assessment and approval. Please see product terms and conditions for full details. ^ Monthly prices quoted are based on a 60 month Operating lease agreement paid monthly (GST inclusive). Prices and rates are correct at the time of printing and are subject to change without notice. Minimum amount payable over 60 months for goods valued at RRP $35,000 is $49,770, at RRP $15,000 is $21,780, and at RRP $10,000 is $15,480. Subject to finance approval. Terms & Conditions apply. Flexirent Capital Pty Ltd holds Australian Credit License No. 394735