Finding a way to pay is easy with Direct Deposit
Fitbiz gives you the flexibility of purchasing using the Direct Deposit payment method. Whatever you're buying, our simple direct deposit payment method make shopping today even easier and more affordable. Please read below for more information.
Who we are?
Fitbiz Exercise Equipment was established as a family business in 1992, FITBIZ Exercise Equipment is an entirely Australian owned company specialising in the retail of brand name fitness equipment.
Our parent company is MJ & JM Chambers Pty Ltd, through which we trade as FITBIZ Execise Equipment.
What is Direct Deposit?
Direct deposit is an electronic payment from one bank account to another.
Why use Direct Deposit?
There are several reasons for both businesses and consumers to use direct deposit:
- Automated deposits. When receiving funds by direct deposit, the funds are added to your account without any action required on your part. Whether you’re out of town or too busy to make it to the bank, your account will be credited.
- No mail or paper. With electronic payments, you don’t need to print checks or pay to mail them. Payments don’t get lost as long as you set them up correctly the first time.
- Electronic records. Everybody has a record of the payment, and it’s easy to see what happened in your checking account’s transaction history. You don’t need to manually write down details about a payment.
- Security. Nobody can steal, alter and attempt to cash it. The funds move from one checking account to another.
- Cost. It’s generally free to receive payments, and sending funds using Direct Deposit often less expensive than other options. You won’t pay credit card transaction fees for example.
What are our Direct Deposit details?
Account Name: MJ & JM Chambers Pty Ltd
Account BSB: 082 443
Account Number: 276 332 313
How do I pay?
Please quote order number (displayed after checkout confirmation) when making your deposit. Order will not be released until payment has been received.