Our S-Drive™ Performance Trainer adds an amazing new dimension to virtually any home gym. The self-powered design makes it easy to integrate, and its unmatched versatility provides a wide range of intense exercises like high-intensity interval training, sled-pushes, resistance training and more.
- Full perimeter handrails offer easy entry and exit and support during lateral movement
- True zero start and unlimited top speed offers a wide variety of users the ability to match their workout experience to their needs and fitness goals
- 7-degree incline is ideal for building strength and explosiveness with proper form, whether the user is performing forward, lateral or reverse movements
- Adjustable harness offers easy entry and exit while allowing for a complete upper body range of movement
- Built-in bar simulates sled pushing and pulling without needing the space to use a traditional sled
- 19 cm / 7″ step-on height offers easy access for users of all kinds
- Heavy-duty deck stands up to the most intense workout environments and accommodates larger users in rehabilitation environments
- Self-powered design makes it easy to place the unit anywhere in your facility
- Sled and parachute brakes can be used individually or together to vary between cardio and strength-building workouts
- Low-inertia design offers true-to-life ground reaction force and quick deceleration, ideal for high-intensity interval training
- Sled brake with eight settings provides a true-to-life weighted sled pushing experience
- Parachute brake with 11 settings gives users the feel of real parachute resistance
Our unique design includes a sturdy, built-in bar that simulates sled pushing and pulling without needing the space to use a traditional sled. Multiple sled brake settings help coaches and trainers develop precise progression programs to maximize results.
Enhance Resistance Training
A parachute brake with multiple settings gives users the feel of real parachute resistance, perfect for resisted sprint drills without extra gear or access to a large track or field.
Athletes can perform forward, lateral or reverse movements to maximize neuromuscular development and enhance agility. Full-length handrails offer stability as users switch rapidly from one phase of athletic movement to the next.
Easily adjustable design offers a complete range of upper-body movement while helping coaches observe multiple sprint phases
True Zero Start and Unlimited Top Speed
With no preset belt speeds, users can match their workout to their needs and fitness goals.
Offers true-to-life ground reaction force and quick deceleration, great for high-intensity interval training
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.