EXPERIENCE PULSE-POUNDING SIMPLICITY
The Omega combines clean design and essential programming for a simple, smart exercise experience that fits your home. Exclusive Pulse Train
Programming delivers a challenging, engaging workout that leads to measurable cardiovascular improvement. Crisp design and an open frame
create a minimalistic aesthetic that’s as impressive as it is understated, and an intuitive console provides clear feedback to make sure nothing
stands between you and your ideal workout.
Johnson Drive System
Maintain your rhythm with the responsive digital drive system that continuously recalibrates with each footfall. Plus, you can use your treadmill in any room of the house because the motor always runs at low RPMs, which minimizes noise and enhances durability.
Get the sturdiness of a traditional treadmill with the convenience of a folding frame thanks= to our effortless hydraulic folding system that facilitates easy storage between workouts.
FitDisplay connects your device via Bluetooth for an enhanced experience synced to your equipment. Workout the way that motivates you with unique programs that entertain, motivate and keep you on track for your goals.
Variable Response Cushioning
Just like a running shoe, a treadmill with our unique three-zone cushioning system gives you the ideal amount of flex and support in all phases of your stride.
• Minimalistic design features clean lines, simple shapes and an open frame for an appealingly simple aesthetic that fits virtually any living space
• One-touch Run Control starts and stops workouts at the push of a button
• Advanced Bluetooth connects accessories like heart rate straps and syncs workout data with popular fitness apps
• Intuitive console clearly displays essential workout feedback for a streamlined exercise experience
• Circular handrails offer support for users of all sizes
• Angled side rails provide comfortable support during HIIT rest intervals
• Forward-leaning frame design creates ample room for hard sprints
• Contact grips provide quick, accurate heart rate feedback
• Integrated wheels offer smooth-rolling portability
- Motor: 3 CHP Digital Drive Motor
- Running Area: 53 x 140cm
- Cushioning: Variable Response
- Speed Range 0.8 - 20 km/h
- Incline Range 0 - 12%
- Programs Console: Pulse Train (Pulse 1, Pulse 2, Pulse 3, Pulse 4), Calories (300k, 500k, 700k), Interval (Speed Interval, Peak Interval), Performance (Weight Loss), Heart Rate (Target HR, % Target HR), Step (5000, 10000), Distance (1k, 5k, 10k), Custom (Custom 1) FitDisplay App: Beat, Contest, Sprint 8, Virtual Active, Distance Target, Speed Target, Calories Target, Heart Rate Target, Intervals, Manual
- Dimensions 183L x 89W x 147H cm
- Folded Dimensions 103L x 89W x 169H cm
- User Weight Capacity 159 kg
- Product weight 93kg
- Heart Rate Contact Grips and Wireless Receiver
Frame: 5 Years
Parts: 1 Year
Labour: 1 Year
Q: Do you ship outside of Australia?
A: We only ship within Australia.
Q: How much is delivery?
A: Delivery for most items can be calculated using the websites shipping calculator. After you have added your items to the shopping cart, add your postcode into the shopping cart to initiate the shipping calculator, rates will then calculate here as you add/remove products.
Q: Why is the shipping calculator not working?
A: If you are not receiving a calculated shipping rate for your order, it is likely your order is either very heavy, large or to a regional/remote area of Australia. We can still deliver to your address; however, we just need to obtain a custom freight quote for you which can take between 1-3 business days. To get a custom freight quote, please contact us.
Q: What shipping methods do you have available?
A: We send small size items via Australian Post/Fastway and Bulky/heavy items are sent via a Freight Carrier service.
We also provide a same day/next day delivery service for items in stock in store, within a 5km radius of the store. Please contact the stores to get a same day/next day delivery quote. Excludes bulky items.
Q: What is Authority to Leave?
A: When a sender or receiver gives 'authority to leave' (ATL), they’re giving the delivery driver permission to leave the parcel at the delivery address without a signature when the parcel is delivered (as long as it’s safe to do so). All orders are automatically assigned authority to leave unless instructed otherwise.
Q: Why should I provide Authority to Leave?
This is the best way to allow for contactless delivery, which is safe for yourself and the delivery person too.
The other benefit of delivering orders with authority to leave is that the parcel will almost always be delivered on the first attempt. This means you won’t have to organise a redelivery and pay the re-delivery fee or collect the order from a local collection point.
Q: Do you allow pick up from your showrooms?
A: Yes, you can pick up from our both our showrooms. Online orders can take 1-2 days to be processed, it is best to call us prior to your arrival so we can have your item ready for you.
B: With large orders, we need prior notice to prepare orders, especially if you are sending your own transport to pick up, as it takes time to pack everything onto pallets and wrap, normally 24 hours prior notice is required.
Q: How long will it take to have my order delivered?
A: We will dispatch your order from our warehouse within 1-5 business days (depending on weight/size) upon clearance of your payment and confirmation of delivery address. The day your order is dispatched, we will email you the tracking number and the courier company's phone number so you can contact them to find out the approximate delivery time. Lead time varies as per the destination. At any stage, you can call 1800 817 418 and our friendly staff will inform you of your order status.
We cannot advise the exact day and time delivery will occur , however we will email you the tracking details and the freight company contact details and they can provide you a better estimation of the time. (Excludes Sydney Metro deliveries via Capital couriers)
Q: Can my order be delivered in the weekend?
A: Unfortunately, the courier companies do not deliver on weekends or on public holidays.
Q: What if my order weighs more than 250kg?
A: If you require delivery to a residential address and your order contains any single boxed items over 50kg, or combination of heavy/large items : (over 250kg), a tail lift service will likely be required and costs $149. The tail lift charge is not included in the shipping calculator on this website and needs to be added to the total if the service is required. Please contact us if you are unsure whether this service will be required for your order.
The following situations can be exempt from tail lift charges:
- Deliveries to Sydney addresses where the receiver can organise manual unload.
- Deliveries to business addresses with forklift access.
- Deliveries to local depots for customer pick up, please ask us for the closest depot if you are in a regional/remote area.
- An order to a residential address weighing up to 250kg, where no single boxed item exceeds 50kg.
Q: What is a tail lift?
A: A Tail lift is a mechanical device permanently fitted to the back of a delivery truck. It is used to lift heavy items on and off the truck when a forklift is not available.
Please note: Sometimes in the event that a tail lift truck is not available, the freight carrier will hand unload the heavy items off the truck. Hand unload by the freight carrier is covered by the tail lift surcharge if the tail lift service is not available.
Q: If I am not home can my order be left at my address?
A: Yes, providing your order is under 250kg. when checking out, please provide your instructions in the 'Order Instructions' field to leave your order in a specific place e.g. 'Please leave around the back of house behind the bins'.
- If goods can't be left at your location (drivers discretion) they will be taken back to the nearest depot where you will need to collect goods at your convenience. Resending goods will incur extra delivery charges.
- To prevent paying re-delivery fees, extra delivery charges etc. please ensure you provide us with special delivery instructions.
Q: What if items are missing from my order?
Short delivery: If your order is over 22kg and under 250kg it is possible that the items have been sent via a courier in loose boxes. Occasionally the courier may deliver the items in different batches. E.G If you order ten items and you receive only eight, then the delivery is short (of two items) = short delivery. The courier will then deliver the remaining items in the next 1-3 business days.
Out of stock items: Occasionally, some items may be temporarily out of stock and will be delivered at a later date as a back order, however, you will usually be notified of this prior to despatch.
If you believe you are missing any boxes or items after carefully checking and opening everything you have received, (multiple items may be combined in one box), please check your invoice and courier delivery dockets to confirm.
Any claims for missing items must be made within 7 days of receiving your order (no exceptions) so that we can investigate whether it was a warehouse despatch error or items have been temporarily lost in transit. The sooner we are notified, the better chance we have of resolving missing items.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.